Here’s the latest #iheartjrock. We played some 80s hits; Kate Bush, Stevie Wonder, Bon Jovi! Older jrock and a block of SixTONES. Happy Birthday was sung in Japanese, we were also broadcasting from the DOW Studio at VFR, how’d it sound? It’s really hot in there tho 🥵
Kate Bush Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)
Stevie Wonder – Happy Birthday
Bon Jovi – Livin’ On a Prayer
X JAPAN – Sadistic Desire (Remaster)
The GazettE – NOX
VAMPS – B.Y.O.B (Bring Your Own Blood)
Alice Nine – yaminichirusakura
Acid Black Cherry – ROMANESQUE
MUCC – GONER
L’arc En Ciel – Promised land 2005
ONE OK ROCK – Wonder
[Alexandros] – Mushin Pakusu
King & Prince – Ichiban
Happy Birthday to Jesse from #SixTONES
10 facts from DJ Sakura666 about Jesse!
- Born June 11th 1996
- Tall with long legs and arms
- Goes to the gym a lot, eats heathy, thinks positively.
- Loves Donald Duck and does a great impression of him
- He has the best laugh! It makes me laugh when I hear it
- Models, I have ANAN , FINEBOYS, TARZAN and a lot more thank you #teamsixtones
- He religiously updates his blog everyday with a selfie. I save them and like each post!
- He likes to eat and he is a now called MR Archery he is amazing with a bow! He also walks on a tightrope!
- He is funny, silly, handsome, caring, charming, half american(father) and japanese(mother), so he can speak English and Javanese.
- He likes Kinki Kids, Tsuyoshi Domoto, Koji Tamaka, Bon Jovi and Daft Punk and so many others
His special playlist, BON JOVI ‘Livin on a prayer’ appeared at the beginning of the show during 80s hits
Jesse x Shintaro Morimoto – Louder
SixTONES – I
SixTONES – Theater
Koji Tamaki – Melody
ENDRECHERI – congrats TU U
kINKI Kids – Happy Happy Greeting
Back to the #requests
ARASHI – Party Starters
THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE – ALL ABOUT TONIGHT
ジャニーズWEST – Shadows
ENDRECHERI – LOVE VS. LOVE
Thanks for all the birthday wishes to me and Jesse! It was so awesome, feeling the love!
DJ Silent as a puddle.. and DJ Sakura666 in VFR studio
And thank you #teamSixTONES for the cds and all the magazines!